The Cemetery, gates, railings, shed and stone wall.
The Cemetery was consecrated by the Bishop of Bath and Wells in December 1872.
The first burial was in March 1873 and the Cemetery now contains some 500 burials.
The PC Clerk has a register and site plan of all burials.
The Cemetery contains a WWII Commonwealth War Graves Commission headstone to Corporal S F Smith Royal Engineers who died in Hythe on 24th January 1941.